Gender and Sexuality, Law and Society, Sociology of Law, Cultural Sociology, Violence against Women, Ethnography of the State, Political Sociology, Research Methods
Reforming the Laws: Gender, State, and Cases of Sexual Violence in Turkey
Robin L. Leidner (co-chair), Emily C. Hannum (co-chair), Deborah A. Thomas (Anthropology), Fatma Muge Gocek (Sociology and Women’s Studies)
- Women, Law, and Social Change. University of Western Ontario. 2019-2020.
- Trends in Gender Issues. University of Guelph-Humber. 2019.
- Sociology of Health Care. Trent University. 2019.
- Introduction to Women, Public Policy & the Law. University of Toronto Mississauga. 2018.
- Gender, Sexualities & the Law. Trent University. 2018.
- Sociological Analysis. Boğaziçi University. 2018, 2017, 2014, 2013.
- Sociology of Gender. University of Pennsylvania. 2015, 2011.
- Proseminar in Sociological Research. University of Pennsylvania. 2011.
- Quantitative Methods in Sociology I. University of Pennsylvania. 2009-2010.
- Introduction to Sociological Research. University of Pennsylvania. 2010.
- Major Works of Western Art. Sabancı University. 2006-2008.